Terms and Conditions
These General Conditions on Travel are an integral part of the Contract, i.e. the invoice that has the power of a Contract (and the voucher as the final document enclosed by the agency to the traveller), for the tourist arrangement concluded between:
Kozina tours & Real Estate- travel agency and the contractor of the travel (hereinafter: the Traveller) who signs up for a tourist arrangement.
All data and the conditions in the programme and in these General Conditions are binding both for the Agency and the Traveller.
Client may book the tour organized by Kozina tours & Real Estatein our tourist agency, by telephone, fax or other means of remote communication, or with other authorized agents.
- MEANS OF PAYMENT
- cash or credit card for domestic payments – bank payment slip, e-banking
- bank transfer from abroad
- PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Payment of the entire amount for excursions and transfers bought in agency, through authorized agents, representatives of Kozina tours & Real Estateor online.
- When Clients makes reservation for private tour/tailor made tour/boat rental, Client pays 30% of total price within 7 days for confirming reservation. The rest of amount 70%, Client pays 30 days before taking the service of private tour/“tailor made“ tour/boat rental in Tourist agency Kozina tours & Real Estate.
Be advised that this quotation is based on current currency exchange rates and may change due to rate fluctuation. Depending on the prevailing exchange rate at the time of final payment the price may increase or decrease accordingly. This is a quotation only and all services are subject to availability.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Client has the right to cancel the tour. If client cancelsreservation / service purchased within 24 hours before the start of the tour, he / she is not entitled to a refund of the money paid for the tour.
If client does not appear on the departure day of the tour (which had previously paid entirely), and did not announce the arrival (within 24 hours before departure), he / she is not entitled to a refund paid for the tour.
– group (5 people or more) purchased any of our services and cancelled it in one of the following periods
– client books a daytrip/ private tour / rents a boat with skipper cancelled by himself in a following periods:
- up to 30 days before departure Kozina tours & Real Estateretains 10% of the paid amount, and at least 100 kn
- 29-15 days before departure Kozina tours & Real Estateretains 25% of the paid amount
- 14-3 days before departure Kozina tours & Real Estateretains 40% of the paid amount
- 2 -0 days before departure Kozina tours & Real Estateretains 100% of the paid amount
- TOUR CANCELLATION OR CHANGE OF PROGRAMME BY KOZINA TOURS & REAL ESTATE
Kozina tours & Real Estate reserves the right to change the route due to unfavorable sea conditions or of any weather conditions that could endanger passengers. Final decision is made by the captain / skipper for benefit of all passengers.
- TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
Kozina tours & Real Estatesends a voucher to the client by e-mail upon receipt of booking or after purchasing services online. Client is required to show received voucher in the printout or electronic form before using reserved service.
While buying on the points of sale, client is obligated to take a bill which serves as credible document for the tour.
- COLLECTION AND USE OF SERVICES
Services contained in order mentioned on the voucher may be implemented as following:
– Voucher serves as confirmation and purchase ticket forselected tour, transfer or any of the products referred to the agency.
– Client gives a voucher to agency representative upon arrival at the place of boarding for the transfer, tour, or some of the products referred to the agency. Voucher can be used only one time.
– Re-issuing vouchers in case of any loss shall be carried out in accordance with Terms and Conditions on the guest’s request. In that case, client contacts Kozina tours & Real Estatewith a request for reissuing the voucher.
- PAYMENT INFORMATIONS
Payments made through credit cards are executed by secured PayPal connections.
PayPal accepts all Major Credit Cards.
Credit card numbers are not stored on our website and are not accessible to unauthorized persons.
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENT SECURITY, CONVERSION STATEMENT AND PROTECTION OF INFORMATIONS
Client can make a payment for online reservation with credit and / or debit cards: MasterCard ®, Maestro ®, Visa ®, American Express ®, Diners ®. Client’s card is charged immediately by Kozina tours & Real Estateupon transaction.
Credit card charge is done in Croatian Kuna (HRK). The amount of the Croatian Kuna which will be charged through client’s credit card gets the conversion of Euro in Croatian Kunas at the rate established for the price lists (middle exchange rate of Croatian National Bank). Credit card companies charge your card converted into your local currency in Croatian Kuna, using exchange rate valid in your country. Accordingly, there are possiblities of minimum deviation of prices in Euro highlighted on our website.
10. RULES AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USAGE www.split-transfer.com
Kozina tours & Real Estateis the owner of the computer reservation system in real time/online booking, through which to the users of that websites allows direct access to sales channels transfers, excursions and other services offering various tourism products/services.
- INFORMATION AUTHENTICITY AND ACCURACY
You can find general tourist information on tour providers / tourist services and the associated services products/services, and carry out their contracting, purchasing products/services on our website. Kozina tours & Real Estateis obliged to take all measures to accurate correct and quality informations to its clients. All the information, data and images related to a particular service / products, Kozina tours & Real Estatecollects from service providers and assumes no responsibility for errors and / or omissions in this or any other part of the website.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By confirming the reservation, client confirms that he had read, understood and accepted Terms and Conditions of Kozina tours & Real Estate
Client has a right to complain to the unfulfilled contractual services. He is required to file a written complaint to the Agency, and maximum up to seven days of the tour. Complaints filed after the expiration of seven days will not be taken into consideration. We emphasize that it is in the interest of passengers to act in good faith and express the desire to resolve the complaint during the tour, and their written complaint to the service provider on the spot and the service provider requested a written confirmation that the complaint was received. The agency shall make a written decision on the complaint within 14 days of receipt and the manner in which the complaint was received (e-mail, mail or hand delivery to which will be answered by written mail with return receipt). If case of Agency failure to meet the programme or part of the service, client is entitled to compensation in the amount of the actual value of the unused services and can not include services already provided, or the total amount of services/ products.
- NOTICE ON FILING CLIENT’S COMPLAINTS
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6 and 21 of the Law on Provision of Services in Tourism (Official Gazette 130/17) and the provisions of Art. 10 of the Consumer Protection Act (OG 41/14, 110/15) clients are entitled to file complaints about the quality of the Agency’s services in writing or in person at: Križine 14, 21 000 Split.
Kozina tours & Real estate allows complaints to be filed as follows:
– at our office: Plinarska 2, 21000 Split, Croatia
– by e-mail: SPLITRANSFER@GMAIL.COM
In case of incomplete or poorly performed service from the contracted reservation, the client may immediately address the Organizer at the place of providing the service by submitting a complaint, in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions.
Unless the Client accepts on the spot the offered complaint solution that corresponds to the contracted service, Flarent is not obliged to accept the subsequent passenger complaint.
The reply to the objection shall be returned in writing no later than 15 days after the receipt of the objection. The complaint must contain the client’s first and last name, the contents of the complaint and the address for the response.
- KOZINA TOURS & REAL ESTATE OBLIGATIONS
Kozina tours & Real Estate undertakes to take care about providing services and the selection of service providers in accordance with the best business practices, and to take care of the client’s rights and interests in compliance with the best tourism practices. Kozina tours & Real Estateundertakes to provide the client with all the contracted services for a particular package, and to provide answers in case of possible failure to perform services or a part of services. Kozina tours & Real Estateshall fulfill all the obligations stated in its programs fully and as described, except in the event of Force Majeure or changed circumstances. In such cases, Kozina tours & Real Estateshall offer a substitute solution if possible. Kozina tours & Real Estateis not obliged to provide services beyond these Terms and Conditions.
- CLIENTS OBLIGATIONS
Client undertakes to personally meet the conditions anticipated by the Republic of Croatia’s regulations and the country through which or to which they travel, and to observe the house rules in hotel and other facilities, to cooperate with the representative of the organizer and with service providers. Client is personally responsible for any damages caused, particularly for the damages that are the result of failure to observe the contract and these Terms and Conditions. Client shall cover the incurred damages immediately at the hotel reception desk and at another place stipulated by the physical or legal entity who suffered the damages.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
These Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the Contract that the client enters into with Kozina tours & Real Estate, i.e. an authorized tourist agency where they booked tour organized by Kozina tours & Real Estate. Possible/anticipated deviations from these Terms and Conditions must be stated with the text of the tour program, if dealing with tour operators – international travel organizers. By signing the contract, the client fully accepts the program and these Terms and Conditions. The issue of these Terms and Conditions makes all previous versions null and void.