Take our tour and experience the beauty of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Spectacular views, beautiful homes & welcoming attitude in Pocitelj
- Stunning UNESCO protected Old Bridge and narrow cobbled streets in Mostar
- Unique & remarkable Kravice Falls
DEPARTURE TIME: 07:00 h
DURATION: 12 h
MEETING POINT: Split city center
Tuesday – Thursday – Sunday
|07:00||Departure from Split Riva|
|10:00 – 10:30||Short stop for sightseeing in Pocitelj|
|11:00 – 12:00||Walking tour in Mostar with a local guide|
|12:00 – 14:30||Free time in Mostar|
|15:30 – 16:45||Free time in Kravica Waterfall Park|
|19:30||Return to Split|
INFO ABOUT TOUR
- Local guide in Mostar
- Free time for Kravice park visit
Dress casually and bring your camera, sunscreen, and your passport or id card.
ADDITIONAL TOUR INFO
Fascinating history, beautiful panorama and comfortable vehicle are expected on this tour. This trip is fabulous opportunity to see parts of this country and hear fun facts and stories.
Our first (short) stop is charming fortified village Pocitelj. Only 30km south of Mostar, this UNESCO village lies on the left bank of the vibrant Neretva river. Spectacular views, beautiful homes and welcoming attitude will amaze you! Our second stop is Mostar, the highlight of this tour. You will have fantastic time learning about the sites and history of this marbles town with an english guide. After the walking tour, make the most of your free time. Enjoy a walk along stunning UNESCO protected Old Bridge and narrow cobbled streets, cruise the shops, taste traditional foods and make some great photos.
Later on, you may enjoy in Kravice Waterfalls. It is possible to cool down and enjoy picturesque landscapes. After that, tour is off to Split.
* The price of one entrance ticket for an adult is 20 KM (10 euro) and it is applied throughout the year.
* The entrance ticket for groups of students from 7 to 18 years is 5 KM (2,5 euro) and it is applied throughout the year.
Bosnia and Herzegovina is a wonderful country to visit. Book an excellent day trip from the city of Split!
Obligatory passport for the tour – crossing the border.