The most attractive celestial promenade in Croatia!
Skywalk on Biokovo Mountain is new attraction in Nature Park near Makarska on 1228 meters above sea level. This lookout is designed as a prestressed reinforced concrete structure that cantilevers over a cliff overlooking the Makarska Riviera, Adriatic, islands, and open sea. A glass walkway has been laid on the primary concrete structure to provide a bird’s eye view in all directions, creating a unique adrenaline experience. Visiting of Makarska – one of the most famous tourist destinations on the Croatian coast, attractive for its nature and climate, diverse tourist offer and hospitable hosts. Makarska has always been well known for its sand and pebble beach.
- A comfortable drive from Split down the Makarska Riviera towards the entrance to Nature Park Biokovo
- Open sea view from Skywalk – concrete and steel platform in an attractive horseshoe shape with a guardrail and floor made entirely of glass!
- Experience of beautiful unspoiled nature
- Enjoyable free time in city of Makarska
DEPARTURE TIME: 14:00h
DURATION: 7 h
MEETING POINT: Split city center
TRIP ITINERARY (example)
|14:00||Departure from Split, ride with van|
|15:00 – 17:30||Mountain ride, presentation and free time on Biokovo Skywalk|
|18:00 – 19:30||Free time in Makarska|
|21:00||Return to Split|
INFO ABOUT TOUR
- Transportation (luxury car, minivan or minibus)
- Tour on Biokovo – Skywalk and highest peak (Sv. Jure) optional
- Short presentation of the professional staff of Biokovo Park
- Free time in Makarska for lunch or swim
Bring comfortable shoes and photo camera.
ADDITIONAL TOUR INFO
- Trip to Makarska takes about 1 hour, to Biokovo also 1 hour
- Tour on Biokovo Skywalk lasts in total around 2 – 2,5 hours
- Whole day tour ideal for small groups
- Price includes: Comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle, english speaking driver, fuel, all roads with payment, all taxes and VAT
- Price does not include: ticket paid at the entrance to the nature park, ticket price per person is 60 kn, approximately 8 €
Skywalk on Biokovo Mountain is new attraction in Nature Park around Makarska. The sky walk can be described as a walking surface at the edge of a cliff above an abyss at an altitude of 1228 meters.
From this plateau the lookout offers a view of the open sea and the skywalk concrete and steel platform in an attractive horseshoe shape with a guardrail and floor made entirely of glass!
Our agency offers a private tour from Split or any place around Split to Biokovo Skywalk. After dose of nature beauties you will enjoy in Makarska – one of the most famous tourist destinations on the Croatian coast.
Do you dare to take a walk on the most attractive promenade in Croatia? You can try, book with us!